They seek to appoint Purchasing & Inventory Manager to work at the UK Head Office in Hatfield.
Reporting to the Procurement functional head, the Purchasing and Inventory Manager is to facilitate the purchase and demand planning of agreed stock items.
Life-cycle management best practices should also be taken to ensure that the correct inbound stock is purchased and disposition strategies are adhered to minimise financial risk.
Principally managing the maintenance parts for internal fix. Coverage of re-workable & consumable parts across the warehouse and 3rd party suppliers.
Key financial reporting and documentation should also be completed to support all purchases and demonstrate best possible cost has been achieved through a RFP process/ purchasing strategy to deliver against budget(s)
Key accountabilities can be broken down as follows -
Planning & Purchasing – New/refurbishment ATMs, Ancillary products for install/churn
• Demand planning follow up– Manage & Forecast Line stock levels to deliver against forecast by model/type
• Maintaining departmental and company documentation actively reporting spend against CAPEX budget
• Ensuring all financial processes are completed and associated reporting issued.
• Driving costs down from better buying for UK
Supplier management – Relationship, cost reduction, service improvement, New suppliers
• Implementation of business purchasing strategy
• Stock on-time & in full (OTIF)
• Continuous cost reduction considering buying price, as well as whole supply chain costs
• Scorecard/service reviews – Drive service excellence through existing and new suppliers
• Challenge the status quo – Insource/outsource
• NPD/Innovation – step change to deliver improved service
• Ensure excellent material service availability
Inventory management – Processes, system, accuracy
• Ensure good stock management processes are agreed and applied both in house and across suppliers.
• Exploit Inventory Management system and implement best practice disciplines
• Ensure that operational teams maintain process and systematic control of their stock
• Carry out a quarterly stock audit (New Wave, 3rd party)
• Carry out the year end SOX audit and report back to Cardtronics US
Stock Utilisation -
• Arranging for usable re-workable stock to be upgraded, fixed and re-deployed as quickly as possible
• Managing the process of agreed disposable stock to be harvested and written off.
• Develop the cassette operation to reduce cost and increase availability
• Working with External 3rd Parties for opportunities to reduce cost and drive service.
We are looking for someone with solid experience in all of the above.
You must also -
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build successful working relationships
- Be highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail
- Be a team player with a solutions driven attitude
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job