Purchasing Executive - Newick - £25k - £30k plus company benefits
Our client is a bespoke furniture company based in Newick producing high-end fitted wardrobes, dressing rooms and other home furniture, due to continued growth and success they are now looking to recruit an experienced Purchasing Executive to work within their existing team.
- Dealing with direct and indirect procurement for the company
- Assisting with product specification during tender stage
- Attending meetings with current/potential suppliers to negotiate best terms and allow them to understand our needs.
- Negotiating fixed prices for contract periods, where possible.
- Tracking procurement throughout contract period to minimise over or under ordering of product specific items.
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Be an excellent team player
- Possess excellent communications skills
- Be career minded
Keywords - Buyer, Procurement, Buying, purchasing, purchasing executive, purchase, goods, buy, procurement executive, product, products, suppliers, supplying, tender, bids, bid, Newick, East Sussex, Sussex
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'