Are you a Purchasing Coordinator looking to work for a growing small / medium sized company with a great 'family feel' culture but also who have huge growth plans for the next year?
If so please read on…
A Purchasing Coordinator is required for an industrial manufacturing & distribution company in Aldermaston (free car parking available).
This is a great company to work for with modern offices and, due to the current incumbent relocating, they have a Purchasing Coordinator vacancy, Monday to Friday 08.45am - 5.30pm. Salary £25,000 - £30,000 plus KPI bonus.
N.B - due to location and no public transport you will need to be a driver with a car.
The role / day to day tasks:
The Purchasing Coordinator role is crucial within the business and you will key internal relationships with the warehouse, sales and sales support teams and external relationships with vendors, suppliers and freight forwarders to name but a few. You will be encouraged to 'make the role your own', and look at process improvement. This role will very much evolve over time and a strategic approach is encouraged!
- Review warehouse stock levels, stock reports, forecasts and plan future orders
- Actively work to reduce stock holding without affecting supply
- Manage landed cost element of purchase order – communicate any fluctuation in cost to sales team and advise action affecting sales price.
- Liaise with freight forwarders on all aspects of freight import/export
- Arrange box quantities and shipments
- Process product purchase orders
- Negotiate on quantities and delivery
- Communicate with suppliers to place orders and resolve discrepancies
- Responsible for following up with suppliers to verify purchase order accuracy and proof of delivery
- Track open orders through receipt into stock
- Verify invoice pricing is accurate upon receipt
- Expedite shortages and escalate as necessary
We are looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to have the following attributes:
- Experience dealing with suppliers in China
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ideally experience ordering fast-moving products in the 1000's
Please apply online with your up to date CV for your application to be considered!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'