£20,000 - £24,000
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting a Purchasing Coordinator for an electronics company based in Bedfordshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established growing company who are specialists in their field.
As Purchasing Coordinator you will be working in a small but friendly environment within a team not just committed to satisfying customer requirements but exceeding them.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Purchasing Mechanical and Electrical components
- Updating stock database
- Sourcing suppliers and getting the best price
- Monitoring purchase orders
- Liaising with suppliers, manufacturers, internal departments and customers regarding any delivery issues or updates
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Negotiate and agree contracts
- Forecast price trends
- Attend meetings and trade conferences when requested
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Person Specification: -
- Experience in either a mechanical or electrical environment
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a purchasing admin role
- Good telephone manner and people skills
- Strong IT skills
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 8:00am - 16:00pm with possible flexible working and is paying between £20,000-£24,000.
To apply for the position of Purchasing Coordinator, then please forward your CV to Ashli at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'