Together we are recruiting for a Purchasing Coordinator who will:
Identify and develop optimal global sources of supply for purchased direct materials, indirect materials, Goods and Services.
Negotiate cost-effective supply contracts with respect to local supply.
In return a competitive salary and benfits package is offered for the right candidate
Main Duties Include:
• Lead Annual Cost-Down initiatives through negotiation, design improvement identification and process improvement adoption
• Ensure Supplier On-Time Delivery and Quality Performance Targets are achieved
• Development of the Supplier Base capability in adoption of Lean Manufacturing
• Ensure Inventory Stock Turn targets are maintained
Required Skills Include:
• Strong Negotiator on all Levels
• Supplier Performance Monitoring
• Contract Drafting and Negotiating
• Written and Oral communication
• Ability to conduct meetings and on and off site
• Supplier Development
Expected Areas of Knowledge include:
• Understand the Supply Markets for Engineering Materials
• Experience of sourcing from low cost countries
• Highly computer literate with good level of Numeric and Literacy
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you have the experience and ambition to succeed then apply with your full CV now or get in touch with Kate Hawkins for more information:
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'