If you enjoy a busy and varied role whilst working within a successful team then please read on.
• Re-ordering procedures to maximise stock availability and meet target levels.
• Ensure accurate recording of all quotations, purchases and amendments.
• Schedule, progress and infill stock to maximise inventory flows
• Identify any significant change in demand and communicate with customers to identify reason
• Proactively monitor aged, non-moving, excess and obsolete stock
• Maintain integrity and accuracy of all computer data.
• Source and negotiate with suppliers on behalf of customers
• Proactively chase suppliers to identify potential changes to lead times & market prices
Previous experience within a Purchasing department would be advantageous but not essential as this role requires excellent customer service skills and a keen attitude, such as anyone from a Sales Administration based role.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with a 1 hour lunch break
Close to metro station
28 days holiday
Profit share after financial year
A supportive boss with a great time!
Please call Laura McCreadie on 01902 715 589 to apply today
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business