An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Coordinator to join this global manufacturer synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. You will be responsible for the continual development of ERP systems and Kanban systems. This opportunity offers genuine long term progression and career development within a first class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Be fully conversant with all aspects of the enterprise resource planning systems
* Link closely with finance departments regarding invoices
* Analyse the planning data and manage inventory levels to support all business activities
* Liaising with other departments in regards to issues
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience with ERP systems
* Invoicing experience
* Experience working in a fast moving environments
Package and Benefits:
* Excellent pension scheme
* Fantastic benefits package
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Emma Hardman on or by sending your CV directly to
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants