Purchasing Coordinator - Staines - £21K + benefits
Are you looking for a role within an established global organisation? Are you an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail?
Our global client who is a leader in their field is looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to join their ever expanding team.
You will be joining a vibrant team supporting delivery of products and ensuring that the purchase order process runs smoothly from start to finish.
No exact experience is required to apply for this position but you WILL have EXCELLENT customer service and communication skills along with a solid work history.
- You will be responsible for maintaining purchase orders and ensuring the delivery information is accurate and up to date
- Communicating effectively with internal departments and clients to ensure any amendments or queries are dealt with effectively
- Improve delivery of products where necessary
- Identify problematic orders and work on solutions to address them
- Working on internal systems and Microsoft Office with high attention to detail
- Working as part of a team
- Ideally candidates will have 1-2 years experience in a customer service / admin environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Proficient use of Microsoft office packages
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Private medical insurance
- RAC breakdown cover
- Travel insurance
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Purchase Orders