Our prestigious client based in Tamworth are looking to recruit a Purchasing Coordinator to work within their Purchasing department.
This role is based on growth within the company and offers an excellent salary/bonus and benefits package.
- To ensure that all authorised purchasing and sourcing activities are conducted in line with the company purchasing policy
- Reviewing the material requirements of the company
- Assisting with the creation of a monthly supplier performance reports and review with the Materials Manager
- Representing the company in supplier negotiations and supplier performance
- Sourcing of new or alternative products
Successful candidates must have:
- Minimum of 5 years working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Good organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
£ 23,000 - £ 25,000 basic plus 21% discretionary bonus
25 days holidays
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job