Purchasing Controller / Expeditor
We are looking for an Purchase Controller / Expeditor to join our clients team at their Head Office in Gloucester on a permanent basis.
Due to the continued growth of the Company, in turnover, sales channels, outlets and range, more infrastructure is required to continue to run efficiently and effectively.
To support purchasing, logistics and stock management they are reorganising and developing the capacity in their Purchasing Team.
Reporting to Head of Purchasing, this role requires proven experience in managing all aspects of shipments. This is a great opportunity to be part of an experienced team at an exciting time for a growing company.
- progress order with supplier
- arrange testing/photo evidence as required
- ensure documentation correct
- monitor and update all changes to receipt dates
- arrange shipping and confirm to supplier
- ensure copy shipping documents agree with PO
- agree payment with accounts
- arrange goods receipt into warehouse
- calculate landed cost
- receive onto system using landed cost
Manage shipment of all samples
- general reporting and analysis
- experience in managing shipments
- familiar with all shipping terms/documents
- very organised
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- experience of working accurately to tight deadlines
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Company Benefits: - 20 days hol + bank holidays, company bonus up to 10% of salary (target sales based) paid quarterly, Contributory Pension, Life assurance after 2 years' service. 40% personal product Discount, New premises, Subsidised café, Well-equipped gym room with showers, Easy access from M5, Ample free parking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"