Location: SE1, London
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the world’s best-known brands as clients; brands such as Unilever, Tommy Hilfiger, Stanley Black and Decker and Estee Lauder, to name just a few.
Your customers will benefit from amazing product design and development, broad sourcing and supply chain access, cutting edge webshop platforms, robust ethical working practices and exceptional customer service with international scope.
You’ll be part of a talented and motivated team of people, enjoy vibrant and rewarding work and the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a bustling and stimulating environment.
Who we’re looking for:
- A Purchasing Coordinator to work as part of our experienced buying department on a range of blue-chip accounts.
- Working with the in-house design and sales teams on product development from concept to delivery.
- Assisting with of client presentations.
- Helping to manage an established supplier base whilst bringing on new supply routes.
- Negotiating costings and ensuring projects are delivered within budget.
- Writing detailed product specifications, quality expectations and purchase orders.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure projects are delivered to schedule.
What you’ll need:
- Of graduate / higher education calibre.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to tackle a diverse array of tasks.
- 1 year’s previous experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
- A keen interest in consumer/promotional products as well as quality assurance and ethical sourcing from manufacturers in UK, EU, Turkey and Far East.
- Commercially aware.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport.
- Enjoy working as part of a team, with good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
In return, we offer:
Competitive Salary - Bonus Scheme - Pension Scheme - Life Assurance - 25-28 Days Holiday - Sickness Scheme - Flexible Working - Development and Secondment Opportunities -
Early Finish Friday - Fruity Friday - Monthly Get-Togethers -- Cycle to Work Scheme - Maternity Incentives - Childcare Vouchers to name a few.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'