Purchasing Co-Ordinator, £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum dependant on experience
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Manufacturing and Distribution Company based in Thetford
We are currently assisting our client with the recruitment of a Purchasing assistant to support the operations department in delivering quality products and service on time
- To ensure the constant supply of materials and products
- To track all inventory, anticipate supply needs and to place orders accordingly
- Scheduling material purchases and deliveries and verifying current stocks
- Responsible for stock levels so as to fulfil deliveries to customer within specific time frame
- To work with suppliers to achieve on time delivery of goods
- To demonstrate that measures are in place for QC gauge for suppliers to work to
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Windows, including Word, Excel, Outlook, E-mail, Internet
- Experience with ERP System preferred
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'