Our client has an opportunity for a Purchasing Co-ordinator to join their team in London on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 -£22,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package.
Our client is a recognised leader in the premiums and branded merchandise industry with over 30 years’ experience, in excess of £85million in global sales and over 350 employees across their sites in the UK, Europe, Asia and the USA. They’re proud to list some of the world’s best-known brands as clients; brands such as Google, Sky, L’Oreal, CAT, Heineken, Twitter, Nissan, Michelin and ExxonMobil to name just a few.
They are looking for Purchasing Coordinator to work as part of our experienced buying department on a range of blue-chip accounts. You’ll be part of a talented and motivated team of people, enjoy vibrant and rewarding work and the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a bustling and stimulating environment.
The Purchasing Co-ordinator duties and key responsibilities:
- Working with the in-house design and sales teams on product development from concept to delivery.
- Assisting with of client presentations.
- Helping to manage an established supplier base whilst bringing on new supply routes.
- Negotiating costings and ensuring projects are delivered within budget.
- Writing detailed product specifications, quality expectations and purchase orders.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure projects are delivered to schedule.
To become their Purchasing Co-ordinator you must have the following skills and experience:
- Of graduate / higher education calibre.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to tackle a diverse array of tasks.
- 1 year’s previous experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
- A keen interest in consumer/promotional products as well as quality assurance and ethical sourcing from manufacturers in UK, EU, Turkey and Far East.
- Commercially aware.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport.
- Enjoy working as part of a team, with good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
What they offer their Purchasing Co-ordinator:
- A very competitive salary plus bonus structure, Pension, Sickness Benefit and Life Assurance.
- The opportunity to develop a long term career as opposed to a job, with one of the largest and most successful global promotional merchandise suppliers.
- A vibrant and dynamic place to work, in a modern, team focussed, forward thinking creative work environment.
If you would like to join their team as their new Purchasing Co-ordinator then please click ‘apply’ today, they would love to hear from you!
Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job