£20,000 - £35,000 Depending on experience
Hours - Full time Monday to Friday
Our client has an exciting role for a Buyer/Purchasing Manager at their Margate site. To be considered, you will have a proven track record in a similar role and a relevant procurement qualification.
As the Buyer/Purchasing Manager, your duties will include.
- Communicate with 3rd party stake holders and partners on a daily basis through phone, face to face & email
- Determining the best sourcing route for products from the most cost effective and quality driven outlets
- Deal with inventory counting and scrutiny in order to maximise efficiency and prevent loss
- Dealing with exchange rates and currency conversions to ensure best value for company
- Providing records and invoicing data to ensure payments and costings are accounted for
- Cross communicating with other teams within the organisation and senior management
- Look for best practices to share in order drive both business forward and customer service
- Represent the brand and company to `best in class` standards at all times
- Experience and relative qualification, preferably CIPS in similar role essential to the role
- Good level of education and commercial acumen would be advantageous
- Good analytical and excellent organisational skills would be highly desirable
- Ability to manage stock and inventory holdings imperative to the job
- Confident manner and ability to communicate clearly with external sources and buyers extremely important to the role
- Understanding of MS Office and Excel would be a definite advantage
- Proven history of managing margins and sourcing products essential
If you would like to find out more, please call freephone: or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'