Purchasing / Buying Assistant
A great career development opportunity for a enthusiastic candidate to join our established client, working within their buying department.
If you have buying experience and looking to further develop your current experience, or a candidate with excellent administration and IT skills looking to progress your career within a buying role then this role maybe for you!
Key duties will include:
- Managing any individual buying categories as agreed with the buyer
- Ensuring all materials are purchased on time, to specification and at the best price
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Identifying new sources for products
- Working closely with production, goods in, sales and customer support
- Import knowledge
- Dealing with Import Documentation
- Liaising with overseas suppliers and UK freight forwarders
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent administration experience
- A strong desire to grow
This offers an excellent opportunity for a candidate that wants to join a market leading business and have a rewarding career and future with them.
- Excellent admin and IT skills