About the role:
My client is looking for an enthusiastic purchasing assistant and co-ordinator to add to their buying team near St Albans. They are a fast growing business, so there is opportunity for progression as part of the role.
You will support the team managing orders with suppliers, stock management and the administration of orders.
An exciting role to join a growing and established business.
Role of the Purchasing Assistant:
- Oversight of stock levels and supporting stock purchasing decisions
- Ensure pricing, lead times, quantities and quality are being adhered to
- Maintain purchase order database/history
- Administration of stock purchase orders
- Management of stock suppliers
- Close management of specific orders to maintain customer levels
- Update relevant staff on due deliveries and any stock issues
- Management of inventory database with support of warehouse team
Requirements for the Purchasing Assistant:
· Able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Very strong organisational skills
- Passion for efficiency
- High level of computer literacy
- Team player
Hours: Full time role Monday to Friday (though can accommodate flexi-hours). Salary competitive depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for Purchasing Co-ordinator role, please click 'APPLY’ below
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'