Location: Chirk, North Wales.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary, continued training, support and career development.
Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales.
Key Responsibilities of the Purchasing Assistant:
To carry out administrative duties within the purchasing department.
- Processing Demands and Purchase Orders on the Ksoft+ system – Daily
- Expediting purchase orders - Daily
- Chasing up order acknowledgements – Daily
- Reporting zero stock items - Weekly
- Issuing new Account paperwork and checking Account applications
- Entering new stock forms - Daily
- Chemical stock and order reports – Monthly.
- Distributing daily post – Daily
- Reception point / answering telephone
- Ordering stationery.
- Scanning documents into the Purchasing system using Docuware
- Supporting the Purchasing function with specific projects as required
Requirements of the Purchasing Assistant:
- Committed and energetic, but with a methodical approach and good attention to detail, you will need to have previous experience of administrative work
- Numeracy and computer literacy supported by a good standard of general education is essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Procurement Software as bonus
Benefits of becoming the Purchasing Assistant:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Purchasing Assistant role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'