Our client is currently looking to take on a Purchasing Assistant to join their enthusiastic and growing team based in Witham. This company are a leading manufacturer and have established an exceptional reputation in their industry. They pride themselves on their family ethos and friendly working environment and this is a great opportunity to establish yourself within their company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checking supplier and freight invoices, and review supplier order confirmations
- Create items on Microsoft Navision Software, ensuring all required data is captured and updated where necessary
- Process and categorise samples and prototypes received from Suppliers
- Submit relevant tasks as required by the Purchasing Team using Dynamics 365
- Create contacts in Dynamics 365 and Navision
- Assist with carrying out quality control checks and raising any issues to the Buyer
- Assist with obtaining Freight Quotes for Sea and Air, arranging freight shipments and liaise with Freight Forwarders
- Submit and process documentation for Customs clearance and imports
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.
- Quality Control
- Dynamics 365
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"