BMR Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant to work for our client who is a large manufacturing company based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Position: Purchasing Assistant
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Contract: Long term (Rolling contract)
Hours: 08:00 - 16:00 Mon to Fri
Sector: Purchasing / Buyer / Administration
To support the Purchasing, Planning and manufacturing teams having responsibility for various requirements from expediting, order maintenance to Spreadsheets to allow co-ordination of manufacturing activities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved in the order fulfilment process.
Acting as a key interface between manufacturing operations and both internal customers and external suppliers. To mainly support Relay Buyer and also assist our other Buyers in Manufacturing Operations
* Order book preparing and submitting
* Recording of Supplier Acknowledgements on SAP
* Expediting Orders and dealing with any delivery issues.
* Liaison with Suppliers, Production, Material Control, Accounts and Goods In.
* High level of Supplier interface essential to ensure customer satisfaction.
* High level of internal customer interface.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail. Numerate and PC Literate
* Preferably user so SAP system
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Strong Customer and Supplier focus.
* Organisational sensitivity.
* Good problem solver
* Initiative to work on own and with others.
* Previous experience within a complex manufacturing environment
* Flexible and Reliable.
Role Specific training will be given to the successful candidate.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"