BMR Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant to work for our client who is a large manufacturing company based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Position: Purchasing Assistant
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Contract: Long term (Rolling contract)
Hours: 08:00 - 16:00 Mon to Fri
Sector: Purchasing / Buyer / Administration
To support the Purchasing, Planning and manufacturing teams having responsibility for various requirements from expediting, order maintenance to Spreadsheets to allow co-ordination of manufacturing activities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved in the order fulfilment process.
Acting as a key interface between manufacturing operations and both internal customers and external suppliers. To mainly support Relay Buyer and also assist our other Buyers in Manufacturing Operations
* Order book preparing and submitting
* Recording of Supplier Acknowledgements on SAP
* Expediting Orders and dealing with any delivery issues.
* Liaison with Suppliers, Production, Material Control, Accounts and Goods In.
* High level of Supplier interface essential to ensure customer satisfaction.
* High level of internal customer interface.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail. Numerate and PC Literate
* Preferably user so SAP system
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Strong Customer and Supplier focus.
* Organisational sensitivity.
* Good problem solver
* Initiative to work on own and with others.
* Previous experience within a complex manufacturing environment
* Flexible and Reliable.
Role Specific training will be given to the successful candidate.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.