Looking for a new challenge with an ambitious well established company in Immingham?
We are looking for a Purchasing Assistant on a temporary on going basis.
You will be responsible for providing clerical duties for the Buyers and head of Purchasing.
- Raise Purchasers Orders
- Deal with direct charges expediting and acknowledgement
- Be the point of contact in Purchasing team for new vendor qualification
- Maintain the vendors master data in SAP
- Maintain materials contract and pricing in SAP
- To prepare pack of documents for enquiries and final contracts
- Creation of SAP reservations
- Maintain database for certificates
- Communication skills
- Organisation/Administration skills
- Operational knowledge of office equipment and current Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP tool
What's in it for you?
- Working Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Great hourly rate - £10-£11
- Long term temporary contract
- Fantastic opportunity to progress
If you are interested in this role please contact Randstad Business Support Leeds on and ask for Patryk Spalek, alternatively apply on this website.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.