iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in central Windsor who have an immediate requirement for a Purchasing Assistant to join their expanding team.
The company has recently been names as one of the UK’s fastest growing companies in the Virgin Fast Track 100 awards.
- Monitoring stock levels and customer demand to identify goods to be ordered and place purchase orders with suppliers
- Registering all order acknowledgments ensuring compliance with purchase order
- Progressing purchase orders to ensure requested delivery times are adhered to
- Rescheduling where necessary to meet demand and stock level requirements
- Monitoring usage patterns, review stock control parameters to ensure commensurate with current demands and supplier lead times.
- Sourcing and related supplier RFQ's
- Maintaining forecast account ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Maintaining contact and relationships with suppliers
- Preparing and issue monthly purchasing reports
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a similar Purchasing Assistant role
- Positive attitude with high levels of motivation and determination
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of IT sector is desirable
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
Working in a fun environment, you will need to have the aptitude to learn quickly, have a good sense of humour and have a strong work ethic. In return this growing company will offer you a competitive salary and a good career path.
KEYWORDS: Purchasing / Assistant / IT / Orders / Suppliers / Stock / Reports
- Communication Skills