The role is a permanent post and will report directly to the Purchasing Manager. It is an opportunity to learn and develop your skill set and carve out a career in a fast moving, manufacturing environment.
The salary for this role is £24,000 per annum. The role is based in Merseyside in a location that is perfect for people commuting from Liverpool, Knowsley, Halton, Lancashire and Cheshire.
This role will initially entail the following:
• Raising and following up Purchase Order’s.
• Expediting goods from Suppliers.
• Providing Managers and Buyers with reports on Suppliers, Price, Quality and other variables.
• Maintaining the Database, amending and improving it where necessary.
• Supporting other members of the Purchasing team when required on Projects and other work.
Due to the nature of this role the following skills are required:
• Knowledge of the tender process.
• Good Communication skills
• Experience of Eprocurement systems.
• Previous use of SAP MM and Excel to a high standard.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Manufacturing experience.
If you feel you have the required skillset and background for this position, please feel free to email your CV to Jamie.o’email@example.com. The closing date for applications on this role will be Friday 24/11/17, so please get submit before this date to be considered. Thank you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job