This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Established for over 35 years, this business has made its name in offering technical equipment to their customers. This role would be ideal for those with experience in purchasing with a technical background or knowledge of manufacturing processes.
Your responsibilities will include…
• Purchasing goods, materials and services – taking into account price, quality and delivery times
• Managing the buying process and taking into account any changes
• Ensuring a continuous supply of required goods and materials, meeting production needs and communicating any supply problems which may cause delays
• Preparing purchase orders
• Answering inbound customer queries relating to invoices, deliveries or costings
• Dealing with the companies UK and International client base (80% export business)
The role will be ideal for candidates with…
• Strong technical knowledge
• Excellent communication skills and customer service ability
• Computer literate – Excel, Outlook and Word
Offering £18,000 - £22,000 per annum this is a full time, permanent position with huge opportunities to progress. Working 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday you will benefit from 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, free parking, a very well stocked kitchen (!!) and eligibility into the group pension scheme.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV. For any additional information please contact Laura Brookes at email@example.com
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job