I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced purchasing assistant to join my client on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave.
- Have a background playing a supporting role in a procurement team preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Have good attention to detail with strong time management skills
- Have knowledge and experience running MRP reports, raising invoices, liaising with suppliers, stock checks and expediting orders
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and approach your work in an enthusiastic manner
- Strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
This vacancy is being advertised by Joe Halliday Recruitment who are operating as an employment business