Success Recruit are currently working with a growing and well-established Health & Safety business who are currently looking to recruit a 1-year fixed term contract Purchasing Assistant to join their dynamic team based in Central Essex.
The successful Purchasing Assistant will be responsible for managing all stock orders and levels, ensuring suppliers and customers are kept up to date at all times.
The successful Purchasing Assistant will be expected to:
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills to build strong relationships
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Positive and driven with an honest attitude
The successful Purchasing Assistant will be rewarded with:
- A family driven and friendly working environment
- A busy and varied position on a 1-year FTC that could have the potential to go permanent
- Growing and reputable business environment who have highly experienced staff
Purpose of the role:
Our client is looking for someone with excellent attention to detail and the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
Duties will include:
- Running all reports on a daily and weekly basis for stock orders and stock checks
- Ensuring the purchasing system is kept up to date at all times and accurate reporting can be achieved at all time
- Raise orders and keep internal sales team up to date at all times with any potential problems
- Generating shortage reports on a daily basis and reviewing other potential suppliers to assist when needed
- Manage top spend suppliers and ensure strong relationships are built long term
- Prioritising emails and order confirmations
Monday - Friday 07.30am or 8.00am start - 5.00pm
£25,000 - £27,000 Dependant on experience
- Communication Skills
- Build Strong Relationships