Clear Sky Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a leading financial services company based in Pontypridd.
On their behalf we are seeking experienced Purchasing and Service Coordinators to work on a contract.
- To ensure all necessary contract details are key entered in a timely manner while maintaining the highest standards of accuracy;
- To processes documents in accordance with agreed policies and procedures in terms of KYC, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering (AML) and others;
- To ensure the correct marketing and support plans are used when processing contracts;
- To ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided at all times;
- To take inbound calls as a first point of contact for Payouts, Underwriting and NCP ensuring service level agreement (SLA) targets are achieved;
- To take inbound overflow calls for the internal Sales Support department ensuring SLA targets are achieved;
- To ensure that all held offerings are managed in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- To generate manual documents for retailers as and when required;
- To provide advisory support to retailers using the Vauxhall Genesis system
- To deal with retailer queries in a timely and professional manner
- To understand and promote OVF’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly (TCF);
- To ensure ongoing adherence to all relevant compliance regulations that may govern the UK business and complete all regulatory knowledge training where applicable in a timely fashion.
- Understanding and promoting the company’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
- Previous administration or data entry experience
- Experience of working under pressure and in a volume driven environment
- Call handling experience
- Efficient use of Excel and other Windows applications
- Previous experience of working with databases
- Previous finance and/or auto finance industry experience, preferred
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will message you via the Clear Sky Recruitment App or via SMS. It will be your responsibility to reply to our messages.
If you haven't yet downloaded our app, go into the Apple Store / Google Play Store and search Clear Sky Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'