Job title: Purchasing and Logistics Administrator
Salary: 19,000 PA
My client are looking for a professional and efficient Administrator to join their exciting logistics department based in Lancing.
* To work within the departmental procedures and Instructions
* Support the Purchase Order process as required by the Purchasing Co-ordinators
* Assist in forecasting
* Generate weekly reports
* Provide monthly reports
* Work closely with other department members
* Assist in stock management
* Liaise with the other departments as required to report on delivery issues
* Build effective inter-departmental, supplier and customer relationships
* Other general admin duties as required
* Self-Management Skills (including time management & prioritisation).
* IT skills
* Knowledge of Import/Export shipping and documentation an advantage
* Hands on and flexible attitude
* Attention to detail
If you think you would be suitable for this role then apply today or contact Rubi on for more detail.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.