Job Title: Purchasing administrator
Salary: £11,033 – part time 22.5 hours a week
Sector / Industry: Chemical
Job Reference: LM1410W2
I'm currently recruiting for an opportunity for somebody with strong administration skills to join a leading business based in Widnes. The role will be based in their purchasing team dealing with very specialized products however all training in this area is provided to the right person. This is a part time role for 22.5 hours a week but when exactly these are done can be flexible.
The main purpose of the role will be to make orders with suppliers and check delivery notes for accuracy.
- Hours of work: 22.5 hours per week
- 13 days holiday
- Free parking on site
- Making orders with suppliers by phone or email
- Creating orders using their in house ERP system
- Meeting wit suppliers face to face to review the relationship
- Monitoring stock levels
- Scanning delivery notes
- Use of Excel
Required Skills & Experience:
- Great communication skills by phone or email
- Good use of Excel – creation of new spreadsheets is essential (you won’t need to be able to do pivot tables or v-look ups)
- A passion for learning new things
- Supply chain experience would be a benefit
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'