We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join our client at their Ashby de la Zouch offce. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Convert UK service purchase requisitions to SAP purchase orders for spare parts and actioning them with our recommended supply chain.
- Order management confirmation of all PO’s within company guidelines & KPI’s.
- Expediting existing purchase orders when circumstances demand faster delivery of items.
- Processing purchase orders for inventory items from internal suppliers.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure purchased spares are supplied in a cost effective and timely manner on behalf of the Service Centres.
- Meet the service quality standards of the company and ensuring that all quality standards are current.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, strong administration and IT skills (SAP desirable) along with proactive and self-motivated approach. If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a great team and have the skills and knowledge required, then please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful. (agy)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'