Role: Purchasing Administrator
Would you like to work for a growing company?
Would you like to work for a company that exports globally?
Would you describe yourself as a strong administration candidate?
Are you a strong team player with excellent inter-personal skills?
If so, I would love to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a fantastic company in Rochdale.
To provide support to the buying team and assist in the daily activities in the department including the following:-
Key duties responsibilities:
• Stock Management
• Amending forecast requirements as required
• Raising Purchase Orders as required
• Inputting/amendment of min/max stock levels
• Expediting purchase orders with specific suppliers as requested
• Producing stock take sheets and inputting counts from stock held offsite
• Goods receiving
• Amending Purchase Order dates
• Booking shipments with third party warehouses
• Updating warehouse calendar and shipping schedules
• Setting up of product codes/descriptions/costs on the system to support new product launches
• Prepare Import Duty/Freight calculation sheets
• Issue relevant documentation to Freight Forwarders and update system as required
• Dealing with order acknowledgments Complete Stock Issues and Stock receipts as requested
• Raising and processing of debit notes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company so don’t wait around get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'