This is a 15 month maternity cover contract position to start at the end of March/beginning of April with a great company based in Tewkesbury. This role is a key part of the Procurement team and will give you the opportunity to utilise your skills and experience within a great setting.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- placing purchase orders in a timely and efficient manner and achieving cost saving wherever possible
- negotiating prices and agreements
- carry out price comparisons to ensure the best price is agreed
- ensure suppliers meet the quality requirements required by reviewing and understanding technical specifications
- respond to amendment requests and invoice queries
- undertake adhoc project work
As a suitable candidate you will;
- be confident in your communication skills with both colleagues and external stakeholders
- have strong business acumen
- ideally have experience in a similar position
- have good systems knowledge and ideally working knowledge of ERP systems
For more information, or to apply email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'