The following job is no longer available:
My client based on the outskirts of Norwich are seeking a professional candidate to join their commerical team
• To be responsible for the efficient administration of all orders, from supply through to customer invoice, making sure invoices are completed accurately and within accounting deadlines.
• To generate, edit and process Purchase Orders, matching as required against supplier documentation.
• To generate, edit, process and invoice Sales Orders, matching as required against customer and distribution centre paperwork.
• To be responsible for stock management, landing of products and maintenance of stock levels, ensuring it is correctly reflected in the Company’s inventory system at the correct location, value and quantity at all times.
• Carry out stock reconciliation exercises at regular intervals.
• To liaise daily with Warehouse and Transport companies on stock matters and delivery requirements.
• To cover Demand Planner tasks such as forecasting a ordering of stock.
• Provide cover and administrative support for other members of the Supply Team.
The role holder should have a minimum of GCSE level qualifications in English and Maths or equivalent.
Should also possess good numeric skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be fully computer literate, with a complete understanding of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Please contact email@example.com with your CV in Word.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'