A leading organisation based in Keighley, Yorkshire are looking to recruit a 'Purchasing Administrator'.
The role is paying £20-22K and is on a permanent contract.
You MUST relevant purchasing and / or planning experience.
The purpose of your job is to… help the Operations team meet the organisation’s objectives by managing and maintaining inventory levels, purchasing, production planning, providing timely and accurate reports and data analysis.
Your responsibilities are…
- To purchase stock and merchantable items, consumables, maintenance spares, tools and equipment for branches and customer orders.
- To work with other team members on production planning.
- To check stock availability and allocate materials for customer orders.
- To provide administration support for the UK workshops, particularly Hertford.
- To help manage, maintain and develop regional stock policies.
- To support our UK Sales and Customer Service Teams with timely and accurate inventory and resource information.
- To create and provide timely reports.
- To raise and progress supplier complaints and credit notes.
You MUST have the following skills / experience -
- Report writing, data analysis and interpretation.
- Working in a fast moving environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'