- To be first point of contact for day to day Purchasing enquiries within the business as well as for external suppliers and agencies.
- Processing of all requests using appropriate databases and systems to ensure goods and services are available to meet needs of the business.
- To progress orders and co-ordinate logistical movements of goods & materials to plant or project deadlines as required.
- To provide administrative support to the Purchasing group as necessary.
- To deputise for critical activities for the Purchasing Supervisor and in some instances for the Buyers.
Benefits include a Reed Rewards package which offer:
- Weekly pay
- On line access to all of your payslips and your weekly timesheets
- Competitive Holiday entitlement
- A discount scheme to use with a variety of high street retailers
- Access to a Pension & Healthcare scheme
- Opportunity to 'Refer a Friend' and gain £50 of highstreet vouchers (terms & conditions apply)
- Assistance with finding other employment in the future and CV advice
And much more
Interested in this role..?
APPLY NOW AND GET AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION!
CV's to be sent by 7th January
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'