A leading electrical manufacturer local to Norwich but with a global supply range is looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join their team on a temp-to-perm basis. Working directly with the onsite Accountant, you will play a crucial part in the purchasing processes. This role is full time, working 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday with a circa salary of £19,000 p.a.
As a Purchasing Administrator you will:
- Raise purchase orders from a parts list, checking acknowledgements & order amendment.
- Some Accounts and Stores adhoc tasks when required.
- Marry up delivery notes to the orders and despatch notes.
- Negotiate prices and chase deliveries of items.
- Would be able to show a track record within the Purchasing Environment.
- Good organisational skills together with the ability to negotiate and source materials.
- Will have experience of Sage software.
- Must be able to use basic Microsoft Office packages and have an eye for detail.
Hours: Monday to Friday; 08:30-17:00 (1 hour lunch)
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency. For more information about us and our services click your way to www.prosper-businessrecruitment.co.uk
- Purchase Orders
- Purchasing Processes