I am currently recruiting for my client, a successful company based in Chessington, for a Purchasing Administrator. The role will involve:
- Confirming orders on the system including, manufacturer part code, pack size, price and delivery date.
- Processing of all direct ship orders, confirming delivery dates, carriage charges and obtaining POD’s where required.
- Liaising with the sales team to confirm availability of stock within timescale required by the customer.
- Liaising with suppliers regularly in regards to order queries.
- Monitoring delivery dates and liaising suppliers on outstanding deliveries
- Tracking and ensuring all orders are acknowledged and confirmed for delivery by the supplier
- Running and monitoring of back order reports with suppliers
- Providing support to the warehouse and aiding with queries where required.
- Answering and transferring telephone calls
- Taking delivery bookings from suppliers
- Available to start straight away - this is ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience within an Administrative role
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Hganised and able to manage several task simultaneously
- Able to communicate effectively across all departments within the company
- Good working knowledge of Excel and able to manipulate data
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently using own initiative