Are you an experienced Purchasing Administrator? Can you commit for 6 months? Are you available immediately? Yes? Get in touch now!
I have a great opportunity working for an experienced Purchasing Administrator for a company based in Kilmarnock! You will be on a 6 month contract for a busy project that has just kicked off!
You will be working in a busy team that is very fast paced and incredibly demanding, so you need to be able to think on your feet, help your team and have a strong work ethic in order to succeed in this role.
- Create purchase orders on a daily basis to ensure that materials arrive on time for all projects
- Report any late deliveries to the Materials Manager and support in corrective measures.
- Purchasing administration to support materials team
- Speaking to suppliers
You should have
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate and sound knowledge of Microsoft packages especially excel
- Practical Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Experience of Oracle
- Previous experience in manufacturing industry
Working hours are between 8am and 6pm
If you have all of the above and available to start ASAP please get in touch!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age