SF Group are looking to recruit a temporary Purchasing Administrator for a business located in DY2. This role could possibly go permanent for the right candidate. Your role will be a support mechanism to the Service Centre network and maintenance of product ranges. Rate of pay is £8.72ph.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To process back orders from service centre in an efficient manner
- Review vendor acknowledgement to ensure all details are in accordance with original purchase order placed
- Progression of outstanding and overdue purchase orders
- Upon notification of rejected items, liaise with internal staff and vendors, produce documentation, update WID to resolve as efficiently as possible
- Authorisation of foreign invoices
- Place enquiries with potential vendors based upon data provided via the sales team function
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be well presented
- Have good IT skills including Excel
- Be professional
- Good Communication skills
- Purchasing knowledge advantageous
To hear more please contact Nikki on or apply via the website.
Hours of work are 8.30am - 5pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job