SF Group are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator to join one of their clients based in Ilkeston. The Administrator will be supporting two very busy teams, splitting their time between the morning and afternoon.
The role will require someone to provide general day to day admin assistance, with some potential receptionist duties when required. Duties will include:
- Raising invoice queries
- Chasing orders from suppliers
- Confirming orders and matching against the system
- Keeping the system up to date and maintaining customer information
- Filing of purchase orders
- Create proof of delivery for customers and sort/file in order
- Any other general administration duties as required
Hours for the role are 8.30 - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 - 1.45pm Friday.
To apply for this role you must have some previous purchasing administration experience, have great communication skills and be able to prioritise your own workload. You must be also be computer literate, reliable and work well as part of a team.