Purchasing Administrator – Bridgwater £18,000 - £20,000/annum
My client a successful engineering company, is looking to recruit a purchasing administrator for their site in Bridgwater. The successful purchasing administrator will have experience of working in a manufacturing / engineering environment and be able to work as part of a small team often on your own. The successful candidate will not have to negotiate prices, they will have to liaise closely with the engineering workshop to ensure that the necessary stock parts are ordered on time and in accordance with the production plan.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in an industrial / manufacturing environment
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel & Word
- Experience of working with ERP systems
- A strong background in purchasing & administration
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full time role working from Monday to Friday for a successfully family owned company. The salary will be 18 to £20,000 PA DOE with the added benefits of 20 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays), pension and free onsite parking.