A leading Engineering organisation based in Hertford, Hertfordshire are looking to recruit a 'Purchasing Administrator' on a ongoing 'Temporary' contract.
You MUST have a strong 'purchasing' background and excellent knowledge of 'Excel'.
The role is paying £10 per hour and you MUST be available to start immediately.
The role involves the following - To help the Operations team meet the organisation’s objectives by managing and maintaining inventory levels, purchasing, production planning, providing timely and accurate reports and data analysis.
Your responsibilities are…
- To purchase stock and merchantable items, consumables, maintenance spares, tools and equipment for branches and customer orders.
- To work with other team members on production planning.
- To check stock availability and allocate materials for customer orders.
- To provide administration support for the UK workshops, particularly Hertford.
- To help manage, maintain and develop regional stock policies.
- To support our UK Sales and Customer Service Teams with timely and accurate inventory and resource information.
- To create and provide timely reports.
- To raise and progress supplier complaints and credit notes.
- To ensure the accurate filing and updating of all production documents.
- To carry out other duties that may reasonably be required
You MUST have the following experience -
- Report writing, data analysis and interpretation.
- Working in a fast moving environment
- Strong administration skills
- Very good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
- High level of accuracy, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think logically and apply a methodical approach to organising and presenting business information.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!