Job Title: Purchasing Administrator
Do you work in Pharmaceutical Wholesale? Are you interested in joining a Purchasing department? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Pharmaceutical company.
- Supporting Purchase of pharmaceutical products from EU countries.
- Maintain a database of information relating to potential new products
- Maintain records of stock usage through sales to ensure price lists are correct and up to date.
- Obtain information on potential new products and locate the cheapest sources.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with the Regulatory affairs department on all issues associated with licensing products.
- Entering Purchase order to the system and ensure invoice are sent in a timely manner for contract labelling
- Opening products codes in the system.
- Preparing offers lists to suppliers.
- You must have experience working in a Pharmaceutical Wholesaler
- You must have experience in a purchasing environment
- Able to use Microsoft Excel to a good standard
- Able to use Microsoft Word to a good standard
- High level of communication
ACS are recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Purchasing Administrator please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Purchasing Administrator. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Purchasing Administrator with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Purchasing Administrator role you desire.
- "pharmaceutical" "purchasing"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job