The Procurement division of SF Group are currently looking for a Purchasing Administrator for our client based in Leicestershire.
This is a fixed term contract role of 9 months to cover maternity leave.
As the Purchasing Administrator you will be responsible for the administration within the procurement department, supporting the Procurement Assistant and Procurement Manager as required.
You will also be responsible for:
- Data entry into spreadsheets and internal system
- Liaising with internal departments and external customers over the phone and via email
- General administration tasks when required
- Speaking with suppliers and supporting with negotiation
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in Purchasing Administration and be able to work methodically and pro-actively within a busy and fast paced environment.
You will also have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent IT skills - MS Office
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Self starter who is able to work independently when required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail is am must
Salary is between £20,000 - £25,000 working Monday- Friday (37.5 hours per week).
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.