We are currently recruiting a unique opportunity to join a really well established but growing and innovative business based just North of York. Easily accessed from both York as well as from Harrogate and many areas of Leeds. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team which is growing and provides excellent career development opportunities.
The role is based in their warehouse performing daily invoice reconciliation against deliveries. It requires basic knowledge and understanding of accounting rules and regulations. It will be reporting directly into the Regional Supply Chain Manager.
YOUR NEW ROLE….
• Data entry into the accounting system
• Perform daily multi- currency purchase ledger invoice reconciliation duties
• Deal with invoice discrepancies with warehouse team
• Maintain full record of credit/debit notes and chase outstanding issues
• Co-ordinate invoice payment release
• Perform month-end closing procedures and submit purchases
• Provide cross departmental general Accounts Payable support to Supply Chain and Finance teams
• At least 5 GCSE's (grade C or above / equivalent) including Maths & English Language
• Experience using accounting systems
• IT literate with intermediate to advance knowledge of MS Excel and other Office Packages
• Confident and concise communicator
• Attention to detail, with an organised and methodical approach
WHATS ON OFFER....
Up to circa £21,000 salary, plus an excellent benefits package and good career development opportunities.
If you think this could be the role for you or you would like more information, please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Purchasing Administrator