£18,000 - £23,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join the Purchasing team of a leading organisation based in Mitcham.
You will join an established team and assist the Head of Purchasing with all administrative tasks.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with suppliers to confirm Purchase Orders
- Updating the Accounts team with PO Numbers
- Maintain Product and Supplier information on inhouse system
- Liaising with Sales Office regarding targeted delivery dates for customers
- Maintain supplier Terms & Conditions of supply documentation
- Assist with supplier price negotiation and cost reduction
- New product sourcing
- Updating inventory levels
- General administrative duties
- Providing ad hoc support to wider Purchasing team
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Previous Administration experience
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Process driven and methodical
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.