Purchasing Administrator - Sheffield - up to £20K
Your new company
You will be working for a Fantastic global manufacturing company based just outside of Sheffield, close to the motorway.
Your new role
You will be responsible for ensuring informed purchasing decisions are made by assessing information from customer demands, sales forecasts, promotions and manufacturing trends.
* Processing of purchase orders on suppliers
* Forecasting and customer demand analysis
* Inventory reporting
* Preparation of invoices for approval
* To deal with general administrative duties
This role gives you the opportunity to develop existing skills while gaining further experience.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be highly focused and driven to succeed.
* Experienced and knowledgeable in Purchasing practices
* Competent in all areas of Product Forecasting and Inventory Control Principles
* Accurate and methodical with attention to detail
* A good communicator
* Computer literate
What you'll get in return
The salary for the role is up to £20,000 with the opportunity to develop and progress your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.