We are working with a very reputable company based in Chesterfield and due to fast growth, new systems we now need to support the purchasing director with a purchasing administrator. This role is an immediate start and will initially be on a time-sheet basis but for the right person has the opportunity to progress to a permanent role.
Key day to day duties are as follows;
* Excellent administration skills - including attention to detail.
* Excellent telephone manner - able to liaise with suppliers with regarding orders.
* Demonstrate a high level of customer service skills.
* Some-one who can input data into a spreadsheet to track and manage stock.
* Demonstrate above average IT skills.
* Can successfully put an email together in order to place orders, liaise with suppliers.
* Able to fulfil a cost exercise - and ensure product being bought in best price/quantity is being adhered too.
* Able to over strong administration support to the Purchasing Director.
* Compile purchasing reports for the Board prior to meetings, so they can analyse spend.
There will be lots of additional support required, and this role gives someone the opportunity to really make it their own.
The successful individual needs to be keen, eager, ideally drive or possess access to Markham Vale area of Chesterfield.
This role will really open doors and lead to a great opportunity. We are looking for someone who may not have experience of purchasing, but is extremely interested in the area, and can demonstrate all of the above abilities.
The working week is Monday - Friday 08.30am - 5.00pm. There is free parking on-site, a comfortable kitchen and rest area, luxury offices.
Please do not delay as this role is for an immediate start.
- Microsoft Excel
- Purchase Order
- Telephone Manner
- Purchasing Processes
- Supplier Performance