As the Purchasing Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Converting all purchase orders and liaising with suppliers
- Raising orders for suppliers and inputting onto system
- Obtaining prices for all stainless quantities and price increases
- Ensuring invoices match with delivery notes
- Forwarding purchase invoices for approval to engineers
The successful candidate for the role of Purchasing Administrator will have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience dealing with stock and suppliers
- Ability to problem solve
- Great attention to detail
In return the Purchasing Administrator will receive a basic salary of £20,000 - 22,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Purchase Orders