Varied, interesting admin role within the Purchasing department
Do you have good administration experience and ideally a knowledge of purchasing, logistics or supply chain?
Can you prioritise tasks and manage your own time?
This role involves
Day to day administration within a busy purchasing department
- Creating company stock records in conjunction with the product marketing team
- Applying specific focus to detail such as shipping specificiation, prices etc
- Getting involved with the stock management system
- Standard reporting and presentation of data
- Excellent excel skills needed
- Prioritising tasks
- Good communication with individuals across the business as well as external suppliers and contractors
- Adhering to policies and standards within the company management systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job