Proactive Personnel Ltd is proud to be working with our client, a prestigious Manufacturing firm and assisting them with their search for a Purchasing Administrator based in Knowsley.
The role will be working within the purchasing department within the company and basic job function will include:
• Direct and indirect purchasing activities in line with company objectives ensuring best practices are applied
• Handling of the purchase order system (MRP)
• Order Placing
• Supplier queries
• Ensure timely response to customer requests by working closely with cross functional teams
• General Administrative duties
This role is a temporary, part time position working 5 days a week. The hours for this role will be 10AM - 3PM, Monday to Friday.
• The successful candidate will have experience working within a similar role
• The successful candidate will ideally have experience working on a MRP system however this is not essential
• Our client is offering a very competitive salary plus fantastic company benefits
Please contact Samantha Care
- Administrative Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job